So I somehow recently reached 1,000 followers and I don’t really understand why. I’m not going to get all mushy on you guys again but I’ll just say I’ve received an amazing amount of love and support from all of you during what have been some of the hardest months of my life so far. So I just wanted to do something to say a big thank you and I love you.
- First place: A preorder of Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition for your platform of choice.
- Second place: Your choice of t-shirt or plushie from the Bioware store (limit of $20)
- Third place/Booby prize: A fully coloured drawing by yours truly of your character of choice.
- Must be following me. I’m doing this as a thank you to my followers for all the support they’ve given me. New followers are more than welcome but don’t be that jerk who follows me just for this.
- Only reblogs will count.
- Multiple reblogs are ok but if I feel you are abusing this rule I reserve every right to remove you from the draw.
- Giveaway ends on the 18th October at 11:59 GMT.
- No giveaway blogs. I’ll be checking
- Winners will be picked by a random number generator.
Extra note: Please make sure your ask box is open when the winners are announced because how else will I tell you if you’ve won?
Winners will need to reply within 48hours or the prize will be passed on to somebody else!
Hola, wingamigos! Hollymim here! Lets see how many pumpkins I can put on Guilian before she wakes up!
There we go children. If you find my body call the police.
Hello, wonderful followers!
Women of Thedas has reached 1,000 followers a few hours ago! We’re really happy with the way this blog has been growing in numbers over the past few months and the response we got from you guys. Ladies always seem to get the short end of the stick when it comes to fandom attention, so this blog was intended to be a place where they could have all the attention and love they deserved, from the most famous of companions to the obscure and forgotten NPCs. We thank you all for spreading the positivity and participating in the lady love!
1,000 followers means a follower giveaway is in order – one that is made possible by the generosity and kindness of the amazing artists of this fandom, whom we deeply thank for volunteering their time and talent.
Now, the prizes:
- 1st prize: a couple waist-up from needlesslycryptic + a 2000k oneshot from lifeofkj
- 2nd prize: a colored portrait from tinis + a 2000k oneshot from sehnsuchttraum
- 3rd prize: a waist-up colored portrait from pris21 + a 1000k oneshot from hornkerling
- 4th prize: toony-style stickers from littleblighter + a 1000k oneshot from faejilly
- No giveaway blogs
- Reblogging and liking count as separate entries – you can reblog as many times as you like, just be considerate of your followers!
- Must be part of the Dragon Age fandom
- Must be following this blog – new followers are welcome!
- As this blog is dedicated to the DA ladies, the prompt/ref you’ll give artists and writers must be about them
- Giveaway ends on September 20th, 10pm(ish) GMT+2
- And that’s it!
Disclaimer: some of the artists and writers who offered their art and writing talent as prizes are trying to avoid spoilers when it comes to Dragon Age: Inquisition. Please be respectful of their wishes, and do not ask for a piece that would involve either your Inquisitor or the Inquisition ladies we already know of.
Good luck to everyone, and thank you again for your support!
Only a week left!
Only 3 days left!!!
A little more than a day left, since I’m going to put the drawing of the winners on Sunday, as my Saturday night is suddenly busy… Last chance to reblog and enter!
send me a ship for my sexual headcanons:
- what was their first kiss like
- where were they their first time having sex
- who’s louder
- who wakes up first
- who performs/receives oral more often
- who tries new things more often
- if they had to choose a third+ person to include who would they include
The progression of video games in a few decades.
archangels don’t bother with suits usually
I hadn’t noticed that before. I think Raph is the only one we ever see wearing a suit and that’s only in season six. Argh, now I have angsty feels as to why he might be doing that.
How Cecil thinks Carlos does science:
How Carlos actually does science: